Talkinglens have an extremely dedicated production team who are experienced in creating exciting, innovative and profitable film projects. From our experience we know that investing in Independent films can offer rewarding benefits both financially and otherwise. These investments can offer highly tax efficient opportunity due to the incentives offered by the UK Government, with potentially large returns as well as other extremely rewarding benefits that involvement in the film industry can bring.
SEIS Approved Accreditation for Tax Rebates
Talkinglens are now fully accredited and compliant with the UK Government’s Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) as well as the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS). This enables private investors to benefit from generous tax breaks* including a year one Income Tax rebate worth between 30% and 50% of the value of any investment in our films. You will not be subject to any Capital Gains Tax on any profits from the film and extensive loss relief if the worst happens (potentially limiting your benefits to the sum of 35% of your original investment).
* 30% Income Tax rebate available for EIS investments and 50% Income Tax rebate available for SEIS investments (subject to investor paying sufficient tax in the year of investment to claim the maximum rebate).
Not only to do we strive to create huge financial benefits for you and your company through investing in our films but you will also see huge marketing potential to promote and expand your business with some more personal added extras.
- A personal/Company credit in the film titles and IMDB
- Exclusive entry to the film set
- Photographs with Alist stars
- Poster credits.
- VIP entry to premieres at Cannes and Berlin Festivals.
- Special invitation to Preview screenings and parties.
If you are interested in such investment opportunities or have any further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!