- Producers: Kevan Van Thompson & Raza Mallal
- Co-Producer: Shabeena Ayub
- Executive Producer: Iija Rosendahl
- Associate Producer: Nigel Wooll
- Writer/Director: Raza Mallal
- Director of Photography: Doug Milsome
- Production Designer: John Ellis
- Line Producer: Mary Richards
- Post Production: Prime Locus London
- Editor: Martin Brindley
- Sound Post: Dean Humphreys
- Composer: Mischa Segal
Anna is a reporter investigating the atrocities and injustices of War, She is an independent woman who does her job with determination and commitment. She lived each day as if there were not enough minutes in the day for what she needed to do in her life. A woman who has lived, but now unsure for how much longer.
Inspired by true events. Some aspects have been fictionalised for dramatic purposes. Working in both camps she uncovers underhand deals and various plots of espionage and counterespionage. Her enemies think they are using her until she becomes a threat for both sides and somebody has her assassinated.
A Moscow detective, Ivanov, risks his life more than once, to unravel the mysterious circumstances surrounding her death. As Ivanov retraces Anna’s steps, from Moscow, London to Bogota and Qatar, he learns about her kind, loving nature yet determination to reveal the truth about the war in her articles and yet she had secrets of her own. The trail leads him into a dangerous web of conspiracy and espionage involving: chemical warfare, an overdue library book, a secret affair, an undetectable gun, a missing daughter, co-ordinated terrorists attacks and the assassination of the President.